- Update to 1.5.1, announce message is here:
- Simplify bsd-user ld script handling. 
- Make STATIC_LINK work again.
- Add GTK knob.
- Neither graphical UI can be built static, set IGNORE in that case.
- Properly fix AES_* link errors by #defining those functions as
QEMU_AES_* to avoid conflicts with AES_* in -lcrypto needed (at
least) by -lcurl.
- Add back CURL knob in the process.
- Fix "Warning: vlan %d is not connected to host network" when using
- Switch to USES= gmake.
- Note: I did not backport sson's latest bsd-user patches which he has
now in a github tree based on qemu git head, tho I have a seperate
port of that tree on redports:
svn co https://svn.redports.org/nox/emulators/qemu-devel-sson/
Submitted by: emaste