|Commit found by message id
Sat, 31 Mar 2007
[ 03:28:56 alepulver ] |
games The open source version of Bungie's Marathon game
- Update to version 20061228.
- Remove USE_X_PREFIX.
- Remove support for FreeBSD < 5.x.
- Remove old adjustements for the previous non-standard SDL location.
- Install documentation (when !NOPORTDOCS).
- Use %%DATADIR%% in pkg-plist.
- Update pkg-message (about upcoming games/alephone-data update and
games/alephone-scenarios, which need this to be committed first so they all
install under LOCALBASE).
Submitted by: alepulver (myself)
Approved by: "Raymond Pasco" <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: games/alephone
show all files
hide all files
14 vulnerabilities affecting 20 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new