- Update to 0.9
* Add support for MacOS X.
* Stop caching of shade tables on disk (rebuilding
them on start is faster and less hassle).
* Toggling between fullscreen and window mode at runtime
is now possible by pressing ALT+ENTER.
* Fix many vanilla display glitches.
* Fix a bug corrupting savegames.
* Fix a bug which lead to truncation of the finance records.
* Fix a vanilla bug, which allowed erroneously freeing POWs.
* Fix a bug which caused that only one merc at a time could
be put into a vehicle.
* Fix the usual assortment vanilla crashes, out of bounds accesses,
cases of memory corruption, memory leaks and bugs.
Submitted by: Christoph Mallon <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)