|Commit found by message id
Wed, 12 Apr 2006
[ 22:15:10 alepulver ] |
games Cleaned up copy of the GPL'ed Quake 1 source code
- Use NOT_FOR_ARCHS instead of BROKEN on sparc64.
- Remove USE_REINPLACE.
- Add pkg-message (processed by SUB_FILES).
- Run ldconfig on the right directory.
- Fix OPTIONS handling.
- Remove unavoidable autodetection of OPTIONS.
- Don't remove the shared data directory (managed by games/quake-data).
Submitted by: Alejandro Pulver <email@example.com>
Approved by: garga (mentor)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: games/quakeforge
show all files
hide all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 19 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new