Solang - A photo manager for GNOME
- Browser, editor, enlarged and slideshow renderer for viewing the entire
collection, editing, a single photo and slideshows respectively.
- Camera, Flickr and folder importer to import photos from cameras in PTP mode
Flickr and folders respectively.
- Folder exporter to export selected photos to a folder.
- Date view for showing photo dates.
- Basic editing like brightness, contrast, flipping, rotation, saturation and
scaling, and undo, redo of operations.
- Ability to copy a set of applied operations from one photo and paste it
- Support for tagging photos and Exif data.
- Thumbnails for showing RAW files in the browser renderer.
- Search basket for drag and drop search using multiple tags, Exif fields
Submitted by: Ashish SHUKLA <email@example.com>