- Update to 20130915 snapshot which is 0.8.16-rc1
Changes since 0.8.15:
+ Add -noautosendcmd to /SERVER and /CONNECT. Passing this option will
force Irssi to not execute the content of the autosendcmd chatnet-setting
+ Accept names replies with nick!user@host instead of just nick, if they
are enabled (see bug #805).
+ Set window binds for channel items as sticky when re-creating window
binds as part of /layout save. This fixes the bug where previously saved
channel windows forgets their window number upon reconnect.
+ Add experimental support for DNSSEC DANE validation of certificates.
+ Strip the argument for boolean options (see bug #769).
+ Freenode have been readded to the list of networks in the default
+ Disabled support for the insecure SSLv2 protocol.
+ Various documentation enhancements.
- Fix crashing bug that can happen if the terminal height decreases before
the first window is created.
- Fixed minor compiler warnings.
- Fixed possible crashing bug when processing an octal escape sequence.
- Fixed the /ignore -network option (see bug #748).
- Fixed signal handling for /exec'd commands. Irssi now sends the signal to
the process group id instead of the process id.
- Fixed segfault generated by SSL disconnections (see bug #752).
Approved by: miwi (implicit)