- Update to 1.69.39
- Fixed a bug in expression calculator that caused result of division by number
larger than 32-bit be always the absolute value of actual result (the sign was
- Fixed a small bug that made relative offsets get invalid symbol type in some
- Added "relativeto" testing operator.
- Couple of small bugfixes.
- Added "assert" directive.
- Macroinstruction argument now can have default value, defined with "=" symbol
followed by value after the argument name in definition.
- Fixed a bug which disallowed combining unary "+" with other unary operators.
Submitted by: Aldis Berjoza <email@example.com> (maintainer)