I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Sun, 3 Jun 2012
[ 19:28:58 pgj ] ghclang Compiler for the functional language Haskell
hs-xml-conduittextproc Pure-Haskell utilities for dealing with XML with the conduit package
This package provides parsing and rendering functions for XML. It is
based on the datatypes found in the xml-types package. This package is
broken up into the following modules:
* Text.XML: DOM-based parsing and rendering. This is the most commonly
* Text.XML.Cursor: A wrapper around Text.XML which allows bidirectional
traversing of the DOM, similar to XPath.
* Text.XML.Unresolved: A slight modification to Text.XML which does not
require all entities to be resolved at parsing. The datatypes are
slightly more complicated here, and therefore this module is only
recommended when you need to deal directly with raw entities.
* Text.XML.Stream.Parse: Streaming parser, including some streaming
* Text.XML.Stream.Render: Streaming renderer.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell