- Update to 20111026 (corresponding to gcc 4.6.2)
- Set default options to build all five languages (Ada, C, C++, ObjC, Fortran)
- Previously GNAT-Aux was built from a custom tarball provided by
Now real gcc source tarballs are used, and then patched.
- The standard patch mechanism is not used. Composite diff files generated and
provided by dragonlace.net are applied as needed.
- This sets the stage to sync GNAT-Aux with gcc 4.7.0 when its released.
Submitted by: John Marino <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)