I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Tue, 2 Nov 2004
[ 23:27:27 marius ] icclang Intels C/C++ compiler, set up to produce native FreeBSD binaries
o Preliminary update to 8.1.022:
- For changes since the 8.0 series see the installed C++ReleaseNotes.htm
but note that information given there doesn't necessarily apply to ICC
on FreeBSD, e.g. -cxxlib-gcc isn't the default on FreeBSD yet and this
port also doesn't install the Eclipse and CDT IDEs.
- ICC now unfortunately requires emulators/linux_base-8.
- Works fine for compiling C source.
- A 6.0-current GENERIC kernel compiles and boots.
- The devel/stlport-icc port currently can't link the exception handling
testsuite with this ICC version (due to relying on a missbehaviour of
the old ICC versions) and has to be changed in a way that doesn't break
- Support for using the GCC-compatibility of ICC on FreeBSD and using
the GNU libstdc++ as the STL with ICC is in the works.
o Like with the system GCC, default to libpthread for the threads library
on FreeBSD >= 502102.
Approved by: netchild
In joint forces with: netchild