I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Wed, 25 Apr 2007
[ 03:03:50 clsung ] jrubylang Implementation of Ruby Interpreter in Pure Java
- Update to 0.9.8
- grab maintainership
- Release log:
* Ruby on Rails support. We have been working hard on getting Rails own unit
tests running and over 98% of them now run successfully. We feel things are
running well enough to invite Ruby users to kick the tires and help root out
any final issues.
* Ruby classes can extend concrete/abstract Java classes and override methods
* New Java primitive array syntax
* Reimplementation of String, Numeric classes, and Array to be more correct
* Significant bottlenecks have been identified. In some cases IO is 6.5x
faster than previous releases. Java included classes are significantly
faster than in the past.
* 225 Jira issues resolved since last release
Submitted by: maintainer (Nemo Liu)