Update bsd.port.mk's notion of the perl version (to 5.8.6) .
Use more correct OSVERSION threshold to distinguish between
base system perl and perl from ports - the right value is 500036 .
Also, simplify OSVERSION-related logic in lang/perl5 and lang/perl5.8.
Now it goes as follows:
- for lang/perl5.8, if there is perl in the base system, install
use.perl script, use a helpful pkg-message, and do not automatically
- for lang/perl5.8, if there is no perl in the base system, do not
install use.perl script, and update symlinks automatically;
- for lang/perl5, always install use.perl;
- for lang/perl5, never update symlinks automatically;
- for lang/perl5, vary produced pkg-message depending on the presence of
the base system perl.
Bump PORTREVISION for both lang/perl5 and lang/perl5.8.
 Approved by: portmgr