I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Sat, 3 Aug 2013
[ 16:18:49 dbn ] pypylang Fast, compliant implementation of the Python language
Update lang/pypy to 2.1.
- Rename the binary, include and library to pypy-2.1 (recommended by mva@).
This is in preparation to introduce PyPy3 (PyPy implementing Python 3.2)
* JIT support for ARM, architecture versions 6 and 7, hard- and soft-float ABI
* Stacklet support for ARM
* Support for os.statvfs and os.fstatvfs on unix systems
* Improved logging performance
* Faster sets for objects
* Interpreter improvements
* During packaging, compile the CFFI based TK extension
* Pickling of numpy arrays and dtypes
* Subarrays for numpy
* Bugfixes to numpy
* Bugfixes to cffi and ctypes
* Bugfixes to the x86 stacklet support
* Fixed issue 1533: fix an RPython-level OverflowError for
* Fixed issue 1552: GreenletExit should inherit from BaseException.
* Fixed issue 1537: numpypy __array_interface__ https://bugs.pypy.org/issue1537
* Fixed issue 1238: Writing to an SSL socket in PyPy sometimes failed with a
"bad write retry" message. https://bugs.pypy.org/issue1238