|Commit found by message id
Mon, 20 Sep 2010
[ 11:36:12 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20100919
- The chapter explaining string indexing in the manual was improved.
- The compiler (comp.sd7) and the hi interpreter were improved to support the
actions "ITF_CMP" and "ITF_HASHCODE".
- The parameter names of the functions arc, chord and pieslice in the
"draw.s7i" library were changed to startAngle and sweepAngle.
- The compiler was improved such that compiled programs which use SIGALARM
(the functions 'wait' and 'await' from the "time.s7i" library may use
SIGALARM) can be terminated with ctrl-c followed by * and enter.
- Parameter names were added to the prototypes in the file "drw_drv.h".
- The function drwPFArcPieSlice in "drw_win.c" was implemented.
- The functions drwFCircle and drwPFCircle in "drw_x11.c were improved.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 10 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new