|Commit found by message id
Thu, 11 Nov 2010
[ 18:55:40 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20101107
- The chapter explaining exception handling in the manual was improved.
- The support for bitmap fonts was improved to use fontProperties as base
- The '-' function, which computes the differance of two 'time' values (with a
'duration' result) in "time.s7i", was improved.
- The function cmdConfigValue in "cmd_rtl.c" was improved to support the
values C_COMPILER_VERSION and GET_CC_VERSION_INFO.
- In the file "fil_rtl.c" the functions myLseek, myFseek and myFtell were
renamed to os_lseek, os_fseek and os_ftell respectively.
- The makefiles were changed to define os_fseek, os_ftell, C_COMPILER_VERSION
- Documentation comments were added to the function alternate_utime in the
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 10 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new