|Commit found by message id
Wed, 28 Nov 2012
[ 14:18:12 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20121125
- The makefiles and the file setpaths.c were improved to accept the
macros S7_LIB_DIR (Directory with static Seed7 object libraries)
and SEED7_LIBRARY (Directory with the Seed7 include libraries).
Now the build process of a package can call make e.g. with:
make S7_LIB_DIR=/abc/seed7/bin SEED7_LIBRARY=/abc/seed7/lib depend
This way the two paths are defined in version.h. This defines them
as default paths in the interpreter executable and in the compiler.
- An explanation, what a binary Seed7 package should install, was
added to the FAQ. This can be used as guideline for Seed7 packages.
- The description of the times-operator in the manual and in
array.s7i was improved.
- A description of the function name(PROGRAM), file(PROGRAM) and
'environment' was added to the manual.
- The new library environment.s7i was added. Most of the contents of
this library was extracted from "seed7_05.sd7". The new library is
included from "seed7_05.s7i", so no change in existing programs is
- A documentation comment for getSearchPath was added to shell.s7i.
- The functions ltrim and rtrim were added to the library string.s7i.
- Testcases for ltrim and rtrim were added to chkstr.sd7.
- The function getProgramName in arr_rtl.c was improved to do the
comparison with EXECUTABLE_FILE_EXTENSION correctly.
- The program tar7.sd7 was improved to accept also DOS paths for the
file specified with -f.
- The function homeDir was improved to work with DJGPP (either $HOME
or C:\ is used).
- The function prc_cpy in prclib.c was improved.
- The files executl.c, hshlib.c, ref_data.c, reflib.c and sctlib.c
were improved to copy the descriptor union with memcpy and to copy
the posinfo flag with SET_ANY_FLAG, when necessary.
- The new function homeDir was added to the library osfiles.s7i.
Interpreter and compiler were improved to support homeDir.
- The libraries makedata.s7i and make.s7i were improved to support
- A check for division by zero with /:= was added to chkflt.sd7.
- The compiler (comp.sd7) was improved to use definitions of
NOT_A_NUMBER, POSITIVE_INFINITY and NEGATIVE_INFINITY.
- The program chkccomp.c was improved. Now it manages the macros
likely, unlikely, UNISTD_H_PRESENT, POPEN_MISSING, os_utime_orig,
os_utime, USE_ALTERNATE_UTIME, INCLUDE_SYS_UTIME, USE_LOCALTIME_R,
USE_LOCALTIME_S, FLOAT_ZERO_DIV_ERROR, CHECK_FLOAT_DIV_BY_ZERO,
ISNAN_WITH_UNDERLINE and HOME_DIR_ENV_VAR. Additionally chkccomp.c
does not depend on the definitions of long_long_EXISTS,
long_long_SUFFIX_LL, __int64_EXISTS, __int64_SUFFIX_LL and
USE_BUILTIN_EXPECT in chkccomp.h.
- The functions flt_div and flt_div_assign in fltlib.c were improved
to work correctly when CHECK_FLOAT_DIV_BY_ZERO is defined.
- Several #defines were ommitted from the makefiles.
- Explanations of several version.h #defines were added to
Feature safe: yes
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
6 vulnerabilities affecting 9 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new