|Commit found by message id
Tue, 18 Dec 2012
[ 10:17:51 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20121212
* The Seed7 compiler was renamed. The new name of the Seed7 compiler
* Manual, FAQ, read_me files and several example programs were
updated to use the new name of the Seed7 compiler (s7c).
* A description of ltrim and rtrim and some links were added to the
* The library make.s7i and the example program make7.sd7 were
improved to execute make commands with predefined macros.
* The library makedata.s7i was improved to support dependencies
which contain a space.
* The library make.s7i was improved to support the command cp -a.
* A variant of the function popen, with the parameters 'command' and
'parameters', was added to shell.s7i.
* An explanation, why & and <& are defined for string concatenation,
was added to the FAQ.
* The program tar7.sd7 was improved to accept also DOS paths for all
* Documentation comments were added to progs.s7i and reference.s7i.
* The files drw_win.c, drw_x11.c and gkb_x11.c were improved to
exit a program when the close button (X) is pressed.
* The functions refFile, refLine, refParams and refSetParams in
ref_data.c were improved to raise RANGE_ERROR, when they are
called with NULL.
* The function ref_params in reflib.c was improved to call refParams.
* The makefiles were improved such that 'make s7c' generates an
executable of the Seed7 compiler.
* The makefile mk_mingc.mak, which supports the compilation of the
self extracting version of Seed7, was improved.
* The support for the unused action REF_NAME was removed.
- Reorganize installed files structure as per author's request
- Remove article from COMMENT
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 9 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new