|Commit found by message id
Mon, 21 Jan 2013
[ 17:04:13 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20130120
* Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the option
*l. This option allows adding a directory to the include library
search path (e.g.: -l ../lib).
* The compiler (s7c) has been improved to support the option -b.
With -b the directory of the Seed7 runtime libraries can be
specified (e.g.: -b ../bin).
* The target s7c in the makefiles has been changed to take advantage
of the options -l and -b. Now packages can compile the Seed7
compiler without a post install step.
* Additional function variants of parseFile, parseStri and execute
have been added to the library progs.s7i. The new functions allow
a detailed specification of parse and execution options.
* The library gzip.s7c has been improved to decode also blocks with
fixed Huffman codes. This type of block is almost never used since
dynamic Huffman codes compress better.
* The parsing of bigInteger literals has been improved to support
literals with bases other than 10 (e.g.: 16#FEDCBA98765434210_).
* The integer and bigInteger functions str (conversion to string)
have been changed to use lower case characters for digits larger
than 9. Now str(48879, 16) returns "beef" instead of "BEEF".
* The program make7.sd7 and the library make.s7i have been improved
to support multiple targets and the option -C.
* The Seed7 compiler has been improved to generate special inline
code for the case that the C floating point division by zero does
not result in Infinity, -Infinity or NaN (not a number).
* The functions chkLiteral and chkBitLength as well as checks for
shifts with negative shift count have been added to the program
* The function check_division as well as has checks for the operator
/:= (in check_nan) have been added to the program chkflt.sd7.
* The function check_str in chkint.sd7 has been improved to check
the new behaviour of the function str with a give base.
* The makefile mk_clang.mak has been added to support compilation
with the clang C compiler.
* The explanations of possible compilation errors in src/read_me.txt
have been improved.
* The functions interpreterPath and callOwnProgram have been removed
from the libraries environment.s7i respectively shell.s7i. This
functions were not used in any example program.
* The support for the interpreter option -m (use less memory during
the analyzing phase) has been removed. On many systems it was a
* Result variables have been renamed in various libraries and example
* The functions find_include_file, print_lib_path, append_to_lib_path
and init_lib_path have been moved from infile.c to the new file
* The function gen_rtl_array has been defined in the new file
arrutl.c. The function is used in the files cmdlib.c (functions
cmd_pipe2, cmd_pty, cmd_start_process) and prglib.c (functions
prg_exec, prg_fil_parse, prg_str_parse).
* The interpreter/compiler improvements (option -l) and the new
function variants in progs.s7i have been realized with changes in
prg_comp.c, analyze.c, data.h, infile.c, infile.h, info.c, option.h
* The functions prgExec, prgFilParse and prgStrParse in prg_comp.c
have been improved to support additional parse and execution
* The function interpr has been renamed to interpret and moved from
exec.c to prg_comp.c.
* The function copy_args has been moved from prclib.c to prg_comp.c.
* In traceutl.c the function set_trace has been changed and the
function set_trace2 has been removed. The functions mapTraceFlags,
mapTraceFlags2 and set_protfile_name have been added.
* The functions uBigMultiplyAndAdd and bigParseBased have been added
* In big_gmp.c the functions bigBitLength, bigLShift, bigRShift,
bigLShiftAssign, bigRShiftAssign, bigParse, and bigToInt32 have
been improved and bigParseBased has been added.
* To support bigInteger literals with base the file numlit.c has been
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 18 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new