|Commit found by message id
Tue, 5 Feb 2013
[ 08:46:45 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 20130203
* Files to generate man pages for Seed7 interpreter and compiler have
been added to the documentation (files doc/s7.1 and doc/s7c.1).
* The makefiles have been improved to support the targets distclean
* The operators radix and RADIX have been added to the libraries
integer.s7i and bigint.s7i. This operators convert an integer
respectively bigInteger to a string. The conversion uses the
numeral system with the given base.
* The variants of the function str, which have a second parameter to
specify a numeric base, are deprecated now and will be removed in a
future release. The operators radix and RADIX should be used
* Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the
operators radix and RADIX.
* In chkint.sd7 checks for the function str with base have been
replaced with checks for the operators radix and RADIX.
* Usages of the function str with base have been changed to usages
of the operators radix or RADIX in the files gethttp.s7i, bas7.sd7,
encoding.s7i and s7c.sd7.
* Errors in bas7.sd7, concerning the function VARPTR and the
statement OPEN, have been fixed.
* The function getLineWithMacrosApplied in makedata.s7i has been
improved to ignore space and tab characters after an escaped
* Result variables have been renamed in various libraries and example
* The currency sign character has been added to stdfont10.s7i,
stdfont12.s7i, stdfont14.s7i, stdfont16.s7i, stdfont18.s7i,
stdfont20.s7i, stdfont24.s7i, vecfont10.s7i and vecfont18.s7i.
* The file chkccomp.c has been improved to define a macro that
describes what happens, when a cast of a float to int overflows.
- This release features the inclusion of the man pages for the seed7
interpreter s7(1) and compiler s7c(1)
- Remove patch included upstream
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
6 vulnerabilities affecting 9 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new