- Update to 05_20130303
* The library editline.s7i has been added. This library defines a
file type for linewise editing with history.
* The manual chapter describing types, especially the type program,
has been improved.
* The calc.sd7 example has been improved to allow linewise editing.
* The handling of the internal program representation in interpreter
and compiler has been improved to free most unused memory.
* The handling of the functions prgGlobalObjects, refArrToList,
refHshDataToList, refHshKeyToList, refLocalVars and refSctToList
in compiler and run-time library has been improved to free unused
* The stack trace has been improved to display infix operators
better and to write parameter names.
* The compiler has been improved to support the action TYP_FUNC.
* The functions copy_expression and free_expression in listutl.c
have been optimized.
* The function substitute_params has been added to match.c .
* The functions free_params and free_name_list have been added to
* The function dump_list has been added to objutl.c .
* The function copy_params has been added to entutl.c .
* The functions prot_float and prot_params have been added to
* The functions free_type and close_type have been added to
* The free list management has been improved to be configurable
* The memory management in heaputl.h has been improved to work with
and without DO_HEAPSIZE_COMPUTATION.
* The function free_file and remove_prog_files have been added to
* The functions itf_cpy and itf_cpy2 in itflib.c have been improved
to support assigning forward declared objects to an interface.
* The function emptylist and the macro to_empty_list have been
renamed to free_list and free_list2.
* In prg_comp.c the function prgDeclObjects has been renamed to
* In ref_data.c the functions refArrmaxidx, refArrminidx,
refArrtolist, refScttolist and refHshKeyToList have been renamed
to refArrMaxIdx, refArrMinIdx, refArrToList, refSctToList and
* In ref_data.c the functions refResult, refResini and refSetParams
have been improved to raise RANGE_ERROR when the argument is NULL
or when it is not a BLOCKOBJECT.
* In progs.s7i the functions sys_var, error_count, declared_objects,
params, setParams, func_result, func_res_init, local_consts,
local_vars, array_to_list, array_min_index, array_max_index,
struct_to_list, hash_data_to_list, hash_key_to_list,
interface_to_struct, obj_number, type_number and match_obj have
been renamed to sysVar errorCount, globalObjects, formalParams,
setFormalParams, resultVar, resultInitValue, localConsts,
localVars, arrayToList, arrayMinIdx, arrayMaxIdx, structToList,
hashDataToList, hashKeysToList, interfaceToStruct, objNumber,
typeNumber and typeObject.
* In seed7_05.s7i the functions is_func, is_varfunc, result_type and
is_derived have been renamed to isFunc, isVarfunc, resultType and