|Commit found by message id
Wed, 20 Mar 2013
[ 16:59:15 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20130317
* The FAQ explanations concerning, what kind of programs can be
written in Seed7 and the automatic memory management of Seed7, have
* The compiler (s7c) has been improved to use the function
strConcatN, when three or more strings are concatenated.
* The compiler has been improved to define and use dynamic (virtual)
destructors for interface types. The function itfCreate is used as
* In the compiler the function init_string_constants_with_slices has
been improved, to store the characters of string constants with
* The compiler functions prepare_typed_result, process_itf_cpy,
process_itf_to_interface and process_ref_trace have been improved.
* In str_rtl.c the functions strIPos2 and strPos2 have been added.
This functions use a modified Boyer-Moore string search algorithm.
* The performance of the function replace2 (library string.s7i) has
* The example programs tetg.sd7 and tet.sd7 have been changed to
abstain from using an outdated language feature. Now this programs
can be compiled.
* Parameter names have been added to seed7_05.s7i, pixmap_file.s7i,
bitset.s7i, dialog.s7i, hash.s7i, console.s7i and string.s7i.
* In sctlib.c and itflib.c the functions sct_cpy, sct_create,
sct_destr, itf_cpy, itf_cpy2, itf_create, itf_create2, itf_destr
and itf_to_interface have been improved to use reference counting
(usage_count) for all objects of the category STRUCTOBJECT.
* The support for the actions ITF_TO_HEAP and REF_BUILD has been
removed from the interpreter.
* Support for the action REF_GETREF has been added to interpreter and
* The functions itf_to_heap (in itflib.c) and ref_build (in reflib.c)
have been removed.
* The function refItftosct (in ref_data.c) has been renamed to
refItfToSct. The function ref_itftosct (in reflib.c) and the
compiler have been changed to use the new function name.
* The types smallpriortype and prior_type have been replaced by
prioritytype in common.h, data.h, expr.c, expr.h, findid.h,
syntax.c, token.c and token.h.
* In itf_rtl.c the function itfCreate has been added and the function
itfDestr has been removed.
* Usages of the function stri_charpos in analyze.c and prclib.c have
been replaced by calls of strChPos.
* In executl.c the function crea_struct has been introduced and the
function any_var_initialisation has been replaced by the functions
sct_elem_initialisation and arr_elem_initialisation.
* The function prot_block has been added to traceutl.c.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new