|Commit found by message id
Thu, 8 Aug 2013
[ 12:33:55 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20130805a
* The functions hashCode in complex.s7i, duration.s7i, rational.s7i
and time.s7i have been improved to avoid an integer overflow.
Thanks to Pietro Cerutti, for reporting this problem.
* The description of the Seed7 installation in doc/install.txt has
* The new library sha1.s7i, which defines a message digest with the
SHA-1 secure hash algorithm, has been added.
* Definitions of the operators &:= and |:= have been added to
* The functions int64AsBytesBytesLe, int64AsEightBytesBe and
bytesBeAsInt have been added to bytedata.s7i.
* Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the actions
INT_AND_ASSIGN and INT_OR_ASSIGN.
* A bug in the function conText (file con_win.c) has been fixed.
* Debug code has been added to kbd_inf.c and kbd_poll.c.
* The makefile mk_cygw.mak has been improved to avoid problems with
the console keyboard.
* Spelling errors in chlog.txt, faq.htm and faq.txt have been fixed.
* The function conText (in con_win.c) has been improved to work
correctly for long strings. The underlying function WriteConsoleW
fails for string lengths above some limit between 26000 to 32000.
* The functions find_window, remove_window, gkbGetc, gkbKeyPressed,
gkbButtonPressed, gkbRawGetc, gkbWindow, gkbButtonXpos and
gkbButtonYpos have been moved from drw_win.c to the new file
* In the functions drwPCircle, drwPFCircle, drwPFEllipse and
drwFPolyLine (file drw_win.c) wrong usages of inIntRange have been
replaced with better code.
* In con_win.c the table map_key has been improved such that kbdGetc
recognizes the key F12.
* In gkb_x11.c the functions find_window, enter_window and
remove_window have been improved.
* The makefiles mk_bcc32.mak, mk_bccv5.mak, mk_mingc.mak,
mk_mingw.mak, mk_msvc.mak, mk_msys.mak and mk_nmake.mak have been
changed to use the new file gkb_win.c.
* The program chk_all.sd7 has been improved to call chkhsh.sd7.
* The program chkhsh.sd7 has been improved.
* The compiler has been improved to generate compare functions with
the correct prototype.
* The functions bitSize and process_generic_cmp_declaration have been
added to s7c.sd7.
* In flt_rtl.c the function fltCpy has been renamed to fltCpyGeneric.
* The functions dump_hash and dump_helem have been added to
* The function new_type in typeutl.c has been changed to add the new
type to the parameter owningProg instead of the global prog.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
11 vulnerabilities affecting 36 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new