[ 12:51:11 gahr ] seed7lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20130820
- Add a custom Makefile for FreeBSD, and remove the custom patches to
the distributed Makefile.
* The library sha1.s7i has been renamed to msgdigest.s7i.
* The message digest and secure hash functions md4, md5, sha224 and
sha256 have been added to msgdigest.s7i.
* The new library propertyfile.s7i, which defines functions to read a
property file into a hash table, has been added.
* The performance of the random number generator has been improved.
The function uint2_mult in int_rtl.c is now defined as inline
function. The macro 'unlikely' has been added to describe that the
initialisation of the random number generator is unlikely.
* The function uint_mult has been added to int_rtl.c and used in
* The macro 'unlikely' has been added to functions in flt_rtl.c.
* The function bytesLeAsInt has been added to the library bytedata.s7i.
* In bytedata.s7i the function int64AsBytesBytesLe has been renamed to
* A variant of the function skipWhiteSpace has been added to the library