|Commit found by message id
Mon, 9 Sep 2013
[ 09:31:23 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20130908
* The compiler has been improved to use charvalue instead of
intvalue, when characters are initialized. Thanks go to Brian
Callahan, for reporting the bug. Btw.: Brian Callahan created an
openBSD port for Seed7.
* The makefile mk_freebsd.mk has been added to support compilation
under freeBSD. Thanks go to Pietro Cerutti, for providing it.
* The makefiles mk_clang.mak and mk_freebsd.mk have been improved
to use the options -ffunction-sections, -fdata-sections and
* The functions bStriLe2BigInt, bytesLe2BigInt, bStriBe2BigInt,
bytesBe2BigInt, bStriLe, bytesLe, bStriBe and bytesBe have been
added to bytedata.s7i. This functions convert between sequences
of bytes and bigInteger numbers.
* In bytedata.s7i the functions bytesLeAsInt and bytesBeAsInt have
been renamed to bytesLe2Int respectively bytesBe2Int.
* Parameter names have been added to seed7_05.s7i, graph_file.s7i,
graph.s7i, reference.s7i, pac.sd7, tetg.sd7, tet.sd7 and wiz.sd7.
* Checks for the Karatsuba multiplication and the functions bytesBe,
bytesLe, bytesBe2BigInt and bytesLe2BigInt have been added to
* Checks for set membership in character sets have been added to
* The readability of the bitset initialisation in the compiler (s7c)
has been improved.
* Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the new
actions BIG_FROM_BSTRI_BE, BIG_FROM_BSTRI_LE, BIG_TO_BSTRI_BE and
* The functions bigFromBytesBe, bigFromBytesLe, bigFromBStriBe,
bigFromBStriLe, bigToBStriBe and bigToBStriLe have been added to
both, big_gmp.c and big_rtl.c.
* In big_gmp.c and big_rtl.c the function bigImport has been
rewritten to use bigFromBytesBe.
* The readability of the function uint2_mult in int_rtl.c has been
* The program chkccomp.c has been improved to check for a ones
complement inttype and if casting can be used to get the element
of a union.
* Several makefiles have been adjusted to use 'cp -p' instead of
'cp -a'. The cp command openBSD does not support -a.
* The function bigRand in big_rtl.c has been improved to avoid that
a random number is outside the required range.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 10 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new