I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Mon, 11 Nov 2013
[ 10:50:46 gahr ] seed7lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20131110
* Compiler and runtime library have been improved to work on Sparc
64-bit machines under OpenBSD. Thanks go to Brian Callahan, for
his support and for providing access to his Sparc 64-bit machine.
* The FAQ explanation concerning portability has been improved.
* The new library cc_conf.s7i has been added. This library manages
configuration values for C compiler and runtime.
* The compiler has been improved to use the library cc_conf.s7i.
* The chapter about the defines used in version.h has been improved
* The type rtlGenerictype has been renamed to generictype in the
files of the runtime library. Now compiler and runtime library
both use the name generictype.
* The function checkForLimitedStringLiteralLength, a check for
trigraph sequences and checks for the presence of getrlimit()
and siglongjmp() have been added to chkccomp.c.
* The function setupStack has been added to cmd_rtl.c. This function
tries to raise the stack limit to STACK_SIZE.
* Usages of USE_SIGSETJMP have been renamed to HAS_SIGSETJMP.
* The table key_code has been improved in kbd_inf.c and kbd_poll.c.
Now the erase char of the terminal interface (VERASE) is always
returned as backspace (KEY_BS respectively '\8\'). This improves
the behavior under Cygwin.
* The function utf8_init has been changed in kbd_inf.c and
kbd_poll.c to assume UTF-8 mode when no locale environment
variable is set.
* The function msgDigest in msgdigest.s7i has been changed to use
* The function configValue has been moved from osfiles.s7i to
* The macro REALLOC_STRI_SIZE_SMALLER has been added to heaputl.h.
Several usages of REALLOC_STRI_SIZE_OK in the runtime library have
been changed to usages of REALLOC_STRI_SIZE_SMALLER.
* The compiler has been improved to initialize boolean and
enumeration elements of structs with the values value.boolvalue
respectively value.enumvalue. This is necessary to work correctly
on big-endian systems.
* Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the actions
ACT_EQ and ACT_NE.