|Commit found by message id
Wed, 8 Jan 2014
[ 16:48:25 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20140105
* The library des.s7i with DES (Data Encryption Standard) cipher
support has been added.
* The library tls.s7i has been improved to support block ciphers
and encoding with DES.
* The functions blockSize and decode have been added to cipher.s7i
* The the functions str, rotLeft and rotRight and the operators
radix, RADIX, ~ and ><:= have been added to bin32.s7i.
* Support to write bin32 values has been added to bin32.s7i.
* The new library unicode.s7i, with functions to convert between
Unicode encodings, has been added.
* The functions utf16beToStri, utf16leToStri, utf7ToStri and
replaceUtf16SurrogatePairs have been improved and moved from
charsets.s7i to unicode.s7i. The functions striToUtf8 and
utf8ToStri have been moved from string.s7i to unicode.s7i. The
functions striToUtf16be and striToUtf16le have been added to
* The actions FLT_MINUS, INT_MINUS and BIG_MINUS have been renamed
to FLT_NEGATE, INT_NEGATE and BIG_NEGATE respectively.
* The library gethttps.s7i has been improved to accept links to
* The operator symbols ~ and ><:= have been added to syntax.s7i.
* Checks for -, mdiv, << and >> have been added to chkbig.sd7.
* The compiler (s7c) has been improved to do more optimizations for
the actions BIG_DIV, BIG_LSHIFT, BIG_RSHIFT, BIG_MDIV, BIG_MULT,
BIG_NEGATE and CHR_CLIT.
* The function charLiteral has been added to the compiler.
* The compiler has been improved to avoid the generation of long
lines for bigInteger literals.
* The function bigMinus has been renamed bigNegate and the function
bigNegateTemp has been added to big_gmp.c and big_rtl.c.
* A check for the keyword 'restrict' has been added to chkccomp.c.
* The function chrCLitToBuffer has been added to chr_rtl.c.
* Interpreter, compiler and runtime library have been improved to
support the action INT_XOR_ASSIGN.
* The functions utf8_char (literal.c), utf8_to_stri (striutl.c),
utf8_bytes_missing (striutl.c), strUtf8ToStri (str_rtl.c) and
ut8Getc (in ut8_rtl.c) have been improved to check for ranges
of characters instead of bit patterns. This improves the
performance of UTF-8 conversions by up to 6%.
* The functions freeArgVector and genArgVector have been added to
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
11 vulnerabilities affecting 36 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new