|Commit found by message id
Thu, 13 Mar 2014
[ 13:10:30 gahr ] |
lang High-level, extensible programming language
- Update to 05_20140302
* The function setSockOpt and the constant SO_REUSEADDR have been
added to sockbase.s7i. Many thanks go to Domingo Alvarez Duarte
for pointing out that this functionality was missing.
* The function openInetListener in listener.s7i has been improved
to succeed when the socket is reused (it calls setSockOpt with
* The functions opendir and wopendir in dir_win.c and the function
opendir in dir_dos.c have been improved to check for the maximum
path length supported by Windows and DOS.
* The functions act_string and act_okay have been removed from
* The function exec_action in exec.c has been improved to use
get_primact instead of act_okay. This results in a significant
performance improvement in the case when WITH_ACTION_CHECK is
defined and the option -tc is used.
* The function str1Split has been removed from strlib.c.
* Documentation comments have been added to arr_rtl.c, arrutl.c,
cmd_unx.c, cmd_win.c, dir_dos.c, dir_rtl.c, dir_win.c, kbd_inf.c,
kbd_poll.c, scanner.c and ut8_rtl.c.
* Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the action
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: lang/seed7
show all files
hide all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 19 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new