A new port for TinyCC, a small and fast C compiler.
Tcc's features include:
* Small: You can compile and execute C code everywhere, for
example on rescue disks (about 100KB for x86 TCC executable,
including C preprocessor, C compiler, assembler and linker).
* Fast: tcc generates optimized x86 code. No byte code overhead.
Compile, assemble and link several times faster than GCC.
* Unlimited: Any C dynamic library can be used directly. TCC is
heading torward full ISOC99 compliance. TCC can of course compile
* Safe: tcc includes an optional memory and bound checker. Bound
checked code can be mixed freely with standard code.
* Compile and execute C source directly. No linking or assembly
necessary. Full C preprocessor and GNU-like assembler included.
* C script supported : just add '#!/usr/local/bin/tcc -run' at
the first line of your C source, and execute it directly from the
* With libtcc, you can use TCC as a backend for dynamic code