Tiny C Compiler
* SMALL! You can compile and execute C code everywhere, for example on rescue
disks (about 100KB for x86 TCC executable, including C preprocessor,
C compiler, assembler and linker).
* FAST! tcc generates x86 code. No byte code overhead. Compile, assemble and
link several times faster than GCC.
* UNLIMITED! Any C dynamic library can be used directly. TCC is heading torward
full ISOC99 compliance. TCC can of course compile itself.
* SAFE! tcc includes an optional memory and bound checker. Bound checked code
can be mixed freely with standard code.
* Compile and execute C source directly. No linking or assembly necessary.
Full C preprocessor and GNU-like assembler included.
* C script supported : just add '#!/usr/local/bin/tcc -run' at the first line
of your C source, and execute it directly from the command line.
* With libtcc, you can use TCC as a backend for dynamic code generation.