|Commit found by message id
Sat, 14 Dec 2013
[ 22:02:10 pawel ] |
mail Lightweight and featureful GTK+ based e-mail and news client
mail Spam filtering, bsfilter based plugin for Claws Mail
mail New mail notification plugin for Claws Mail
mail PGP plugins for Claws Mail
mail vCalendar plugin for Claws Mail
Update to version 3.9.3
New in this release:
* The TAB address completion in the Compose window now matches any
part of the address and not just the beginning.
* When copying or moving a message, the type-ahead search now matches
any part of a folder name and not just the beginning.
* It is now possible to replace the current signature in the Compose
window by using the '/Message/Replace signature' menu item.
* It is now possible to disable the 'Subject is empty' warning
dialogue. See the option 'Warn when Subject is empty' option on the
'/Configuration/Preferences/Mail handling/Sending' page.
* When sending messages, if the hostname cannot be determined,
fallback to 'localhost' rather than 'unknown', as the latter is
rejected by some servers.
* Added better handling of messages from broken mailers, such as
* PDF plugin: the minimum required version of poppler is 0.12.0.
* PGP/* plugin: long key IDs are now displayed in the dialogues
instead of short IDs.
* PGP/* plugin: The automatic signature check is now non-blocking.
* Python plugin: can now access accounts, mailboxes, folder
* vCalendar plugin: webcals:// URLs are now treated as https://
* Translation updates: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, French,
German, Hebrew, Slovak, Spanish, and Swedish.
* Support for Maemo has been removed.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 5
Showing files for just one port: mail/claws-mail-bsfilter
show all files
hide all files
11 vulnerabilities affecting 34 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new