|Commit found by message id
Fri, 4 Jun 2004
[ 00:08:06 joe ] |
mail Powerful virus/spam scanning framework for mail gateways
Update to version 4.31.6.
* New Features and Improvements *
- Added install.sh script for tar distribution which builds all Perl modules,
tnef decoder and MailScanner automatically.
- Added configuration option "Dangerous Content Scanning" to allow you to
disable all the content scanning except for the virus scanning.
- Added support for Vexira virus scanner.
- Implemented support for F-Secure 4.61.
- Implemented support for Nod32 2.01. If you are still running 1.99, you
will need to edit /etc/MailScanner/virus.scanners.conf.
- Reports can now contain %variables% such as %org-name%.
- Changed default installation location of Bitdefender to /opt/bdc.
- Upgraded tnef to latest release from sourceforge.
- Moved ExtUtils::MakeMaker into list of normal perl modules to install.
- Linux distributions now auto-detect MTA setting in /etc/sysconfig/MailScanner.
- Can now detect very small images in a message, that may be "web bugs" to
track you. These can be disarmed if you want.
- Changed documentation to just list single-instance version of Postfix.
- Changed init.d scripts to work well with both single and double instance of
- Improved init.d script to support SuSE 9.1 properly.
* Fixes *
- Forced AVG to run in English.
- Corrected problem with negative failure counts from RBLs and SA.
- Fixed bug in LDAP ruleset handling.
- Sendmail code now auto-detects the correct lock type to use, flock or posix.
- Sendmail qf files no longer have to define an IP address.
- Corrected report when archive is nested too deeply.
- ZMailer forwarding fix provided by Mariano.
- Fixed Postfix message corruption on recent Postfixes on some architectures.
- Worked around latest tweaks to Postfix spec.
- Fixed problems with PDF docs when signing messages.
Submitted by: Jan-Peter Koopmann <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: mail/mailscanner
show all files
hide all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 13 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new