|Commit found by message id
Wed, 31 Aug 2005
[ 13:19:02 garga ] |
mail Powerful virus/spam scanning framework for mail gateways
- Update to 4.44.6
* New Features and Improvements *
- Published new version of the book, but advise you don't purchase until
3rd week of August so I get to check a copy off the press first.
- Optimised situation where spam archive is being kept clean but many
messages are being deleted. Thanks to email@example.com for that.
- Improved logging to show what sort of HTML tags have been disarmed.
- Added "Scan Messages" option (intended to be a ruleset) which is an
easy way of disabling all scanning and processing of messages. Great
for customers who don't want scanning of any sort on their messages.
- More phishing net improvements and additions to the safe sites list.
* Fixes *
- Resolved dependency problems by "tweaking" /usr/lib/rpm/perl.req to
produce no output.
- Added more Postfix temporarily-invalid-message checks.
This is working perfectly reliably now.
- Added disk full checks for MailScanner/incoming space.
- Added missing object instantiate in the generic spam scanner.
- Fixed reporting and scoring bugs in Custom Spam Scanner.
- Made Postfix hash depth measurement more tolerant of stray files such
as Razor logs appearing in the hold queue directories.
- Delete temporary TNEF files created by internal TNEF decoder/expander.
- Removed stray tar.gz files from tar distribution that shouldn't be there.
Submitted by: maintainer
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: mail/mailscanner
show all files
hide all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 14 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new