- Return port to ports@, at the maintainers request (private mail in
response to a bug report); Attila Nagy is not using the port any more.
- Add/fix GUILE option (to make it build in Tinderbox) and fix the pkg-plist
accordingly, so that the port now installs successfully and uninstalls
without left-over files with default options (i. e. no options) and
with GUILE enabled.
- Remove versions from LIB_DEPENDS.
WARNING: THIS PORT NEEDS MORE ATTENTION, known issues:
- movemail is reported to stall on messages containing NUL bytes in the
middle of (body) lines
- enabling the PYTHON option causes pkg-plist breakage, missing
bin/popauth, and other issues
- Note the upstream has released a 2.99.96 alpha/beta version earlier
this year, but I did not have the time to review bug fixes and other
changes. It seems a massive overhaul, partial rewrite, though.