|Commit found by message id
Fri, 5 Jan 2007
[ 06:15:12 hrs ] |
mail Messaging in the Emacs World for emacs
Fix the following rough edges:
- Fix MASTER_SITES.
- Remove redundant DOCSDIR and CONFIGURE_TARGET.
- Use EMACS_LIBDIR for non-lisp files for consistency.
- Use --with-elispdir for EMACS_SITE_LISPDIR.
- Separate the Japanese info files by using NOPORTDOCS.
- The mew-icon-directory variable is set automatically
even in XEmacs now.
Approved by: Hiroto Kagotani (maintainer)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: mail/mew
show all files
hide all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new