* Don't do patch + sed for PREFIX-related changes, just use sed in one pass
* Update to Makefile COMMENT
* Take advantage of pkg-message to hit both ports and package installs
* Thanks to work done by winter to make ispell do reasonable things when
invoked as 'spell', properly define the speller for pico, and add a default
speller for the pine.conf. The reason for the latter is to take advantage of
the (arguably) superior behavior of ispell when files are piped to it.
* Do to the speller updates, grow a dependency on ispell and bump the revision.
* Add readme and copyright to portdocs