|Commit found by message id
Wed, 9 Nov 2011
[ 09:15:33 mm ] |
mail Greylisting policy server for Postfix
- Add LICENSE support (postgrey is under GPLv2).
- Make pkg-install, pkg-plist and the rc script use variables defined
in the Makefile.
- Start using our own ETCDIR instead of co-opting postfix.
- Warn users about relocating the whitelists due to the ETCDIR move.
- Set postgrey's default group (--group) to the port's value.
- Add rc script postgrey_dbdir and postgrey_options variables to
avoid duplication of defaults when adding command-line flags.
- Remove redundant flags from the rc script postgrey_flags variable.
Submitted by: Darren Pilgrim <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Reviewed by: myself
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: mail/postgrey
show all files
hide all files
14 vulnerabilities affecting 20 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new