mail/squirrelmail - Port Docs in wrong location
Installation of mail/squirrelmail places the ports documentation
in PREFIX/squirrelmail, and you are not able to not install
the documentation with NOPORTDOCS.
- installs all documentation to the DOCSDIR directory
- fixes security of the port by moving the attachment
and user preferences out of the web servers document
root (moves default data_dir & attachment_dir from
SQUIRRELDIR/data to sub-directorys under
/var/spool/squirrelmail) as recommended on the
SquirrelMail web site.
- adds a periodic/daily script to clean the attachment
directory of abandoned files (disabled by default)
- location of squirrelmail can be set by either defining
SQUIRRELDIR or WITHOUT_WWWDIR when patching and installing
- BENTO FIX: The /var/spool/squirrelmail directory is
created by pkg-install, but it wasn't being uninstalled.
Connditionalized the creation of this directory depending
on how the BATCH variable is set. A message in pkg-deinstall
advises the port user to remove it if no longer needed.
Submitted by: Scot W. Hetzel <email@example.com>
Approved by: Maintainer timeout