- Update my mail address to FreeBSD
- LICPTS is a new routine for calculating a Line Integral Convolution (LIC)
image of a vector field. Some algorithm parameters can be modified with the new
routine LICMOD and with the already existing routines STMOPT and STMVAL.
- The routine TXTURE generates a texture image of random numbers that can be
passed to the routine LICPTS as texture image.
- The new routine CRVQDR plots a coloured surface from quadrangles similar to
CRVTRI that plots triangles. A smooth surface can be selected with the routine
- CRVT3D plots a curve in 3-D like CURV3D, but can show different thicknesses
and colours at curve segments.
- The new routine IMGTPR defines a transparency colour for images that are
plotted by routines such as WPIXLS, WPXROW and INCFIL. Pixels with the
transparency colour will not be copied to the output format.
- MRKCLR defines the colour of symbols plotted by CURVE. The option is useful if
symbols and lines are plotted by CURVE. The colour defined by MRKCLR will alse
be displayed in legends.
- The routines ZBFMOD and DBFMOD can disable the Z-buffer and depth sort in
- Version 2.0 of the GSHHS shorelines managed by Paul Wessel is now supported by
- Bump due the these changes
- Plist update due of all these changes
Approved by: miwi (mentor)