|Commit found by message id
Sat, 24 Jun 2006
[ 21:35:14 thierry ] |
math MUltifrontal Massively Parallel sparse direct Solver
Upgrade to 4.6.3. Changes include:
A new version of the powerful solver has been released. Changes include:
* Reduced memory usage for symmetric matrices (compressed CB)
* Reduced memory allocation for parallel executions
* Scheduler parameters for parallel executions modified
* Memory estimates (that were too large) corrected with
2Dcyclic Schur complement option
* Portability improved (C/Fortran interfacing for strings)
* The situation leading to Warning "RHS associated in MUMPS_301"
no more occurs.
* Parameters INFO/RINFO from the Scilab/Matlab API are now called
INFOG/RINFOG in order to match the MUMPS user's guide.
Submitted by: Pedro F. Giffuni <giffunip (at) asme.org>
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: math/mumps
show all files
hide all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 19 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new