Update to KDE 3.2.0
- Kmail and knode have been moved from kdenetwork to kdepim. This
means you will have to install kdepim if you want to continue using
kmail or knode. This is to ease integration with korganizer, in
the new 'Kontact' application.
- The arabic translations for KDE and KOffice have been moved from
misc to the arabic category.
- There is a new module called kdeaccessibility in the accessibility
category. It contains a few utilities for disabled users like a
magnification lens and a text-to-speech frontend.
- In KDM, you need to select the 'CUSTOM' session profile in order
to have your .xsession executed. This is particularly important if
you're using the aegypten tools
- We have started making more parts of the ports optional. In kdepim,
both Kandy and KPilot can be turned off with ports-knobs. This
process will continue in the 3.2 series.