- Convert to USES=gmake perl5.
- Fix register allocation problems with clang on i386:
* Remove the q modifier from inline asm such that clang no longer
uses a 64 bit register. Instead cast the operand to register_t
which is 32 bit on i386 and 64 bit on amd64.
* Add -fomit-frame-pointer to CFLAGS to free up an extra register.
- Fix the issue with WITH_DEBUG by adding --disable-real-codecs
which apparently never really worked anyway.
- Patch configure so it no longer adds -mtune=i386 to CFLAGS.
- Bump PORTREVISION.
Submitted by: tijl