- USES=gmake libtool pathfix tar:bzip2.
- Use options.
- Simplify post-patch commands.
- This update changes the library version but this allows removing
libdvdcss related patches from dependent ports.
- Add USES=libtool:keepla and remove libtool related patches and post-patch
- Move bsd.port.pre.mk include down and remove WANT_GNOME.
- Remove USE_XORG=sm. libxine doesn't link to it.
- Remove CONFIGURE_ENV. Not needed.
- Clean up CPPFLAGS and CFLAGS.
- Rename the GTK2 option PIXBUF and depend on gdkpixbuf2 instead of gtk20.
- Remove PATCH_DIST_ARGS. Leftover from when there were external patches.
- Remove -fno-force-addr clang hack. Modern gcc does not support the flag
either and it was only added in case the user has -fforce-addr in CFLAGS
- Fix IMAGEMAGICK option.
- Merge pre-configure with post-patch and remove most commands because they
don't do anything.
- USES=libtool:oldver pathfix.
- Add build dependency on devel/libtool because configure script expects
to find existing libtool program.
- Turn dependency on libdvdcss into library dependency such that headers
are available during build.
- Add USES=libtool to patch libtool scripts in contrib code.
- Remove run-autotools-aclocal target and replace USE_AUTOTOOLS=aclocal
with "autoconf:env automake:env" to indicate only build dependencies
are needed and the tools don't have to be run.
Approved by: nox