- Update to 0.3.0
- MySQL and filesystem driver added
- interactive driver select ability
- use MASTER_SITE_ISC
- more reorganize to make portlint happy
- SED -> REINPLACE_CMD
does break on 4.6 stable, bad version in bsd.port.mk
- change version number to satisfy portlint
stay consistent with mod_php and a other combined versions
- remove file files/dlz_postgres_driver.c.diff
still needed, to make gcc happy.
Extensions my Maintainter:
- Support for openSSL for all Versions
- Allow BINDDLZ_OPTIONS in /etc/make.conf
- MySQL not default, conflicts with threads.
- moved configure.bind9-dlz to files, avoiding extra directory.
Submitted by: email@example.com