I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Sat, 4 Feb 2006
[ 02:50:00 mux ] csupnet A rewrite of the CVSup file updating client in C
Update to csup-snap-20060204:
- Don't use the C99 %zd format in fattr_encode(), it fails with a
pre-C99 compiler and just prints "zd", which caused csup to send
corrupted file attributes and get kicked by the server. I have no
idea why I didn't see this when testing on ref4.FreeBSD.org but csup
now really works on RELENG_4.
- Completely revamp the file attributes computation when checking out
new files and when updating them via diffs. We now create the files
with correct attributes. If you've seen "SetAttrs" commands when you
didn't use to see with CVSup, that fixes it.
- Rewrite mkdirhier() so that it works as intended and respects the
umask setting of the collection.
- Fix a bad bug in proto_get_ascii() that made csup crash when there
were no more tokens to eat.
- Rework the status file API so that it's always possible to determine
if there was an error and to supply appropriate error messages with
status_errmsg(). Use this new function in the lister, detailer and
- Implement support for two new formats in proto_printf(), %f and %F,
that are used to print encoded file attributes. Use them everywhere
appropriate to simplify code.
And probably a few things more that I forgot.