I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Mon, 30 Aug 2004
[ 14:00:15 vs ] ntpnet The Network Time Protocol Distribution
- Add ipv6 as a second category as IPv6 is now supported.
- Switch to GNU_CONFIGURE as the bug mentioned in the Makefile
of the port seems to be gone and it really is a GNU configure
script. This will also enable the replacing of config.guess
and config.sub with versions from PORTSDIR/Templates.
- Use USE_OPENSSL and add a WITHOUT_SSL knob so the ntp port can
be built using the OpenSSL ports or without any crypto support
- Use cpio instead of tar to install the documentation in the
post-install target, this saves a chown-run and the port no
longer operates on already installed files.
- Install sample configuration files in EXAMPLESDIR.
- Use/respect DOCSDIR.
Submitted by: Marius Strobl
Approved by: maintainer timeout (cy's busy in RL)