|Commit found by message id
Sat, 5 May 2012
[ 06:10:54 sunpoet ] |
net Run SSH jobs in parallel
- Add p5-Net-OpenSSH-Parallel 0.12
Net::OpenSSH::Parallel is an scheduler that can run commands in parallel in a
set of hosts through SSH. It tries to find a compromise between being simple to
use, efficient and covering a good part of the problem space of parallel process
execution via SSH.
Obviously, it is build on top of Net::OpenSSH!
Common usage of the module is as follows:
- Create a Net::OpenSSH::Parallel object.
- Register the hosts where you want to run commands with the "add_host" method.
- Queue the actions you want to run (commands, file copy operations, etc.) using
the "push" method.
- Call the "run" method and let the parallel scheduler take care of everything!
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 2
Showing files for just one port: net/p5-Net-OpenSSH-Parallel
show all files
hide all files
11 vulnerabilities affecting 34 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new