|Commit found by message id
Fri, 18 Mar 2011
[ 04:46:08 clsung ] |
net AMQP messaging framework for Python
Kombu is an AMQP messaging framework for Python.
The aim of Kombu is to make messaging in Python as easy as
possible by providing an idiomatic high-level interface for
the AMQP protocol, and also provide proven and tested solutions
to common messaging problems.
* Allows application authors to support several message
server solutions by using pluggable transports.
* Supports automatic encoding, serialization and compression
of message payloads.
* Consistent exception handling across transports.
* The ability to ensure that an operation is performed by
gracefully handling connection and channel errrors.
* Several annoyances with amqplib has been fixed, like
supporting timeouts and the ability to wait for events on
more than one channel.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 2
Showing files for just one port: net/py-kombu
show all files
hide all files
6 vulnerabilities affecting 14 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new