- Update to 0.99.3
- Fix build on 4.11 by sem@ (files/patch-lib-buffer.c
Some known problems outstanding:
- bgpd: prefix counts can get a bit screwy after clears/resets
this is mostly cosmetic *unless* you use max-prefix counts.
- bgpd: There is a memory leak if 'set community' is used in
route-maps. This is present in 0.98 too. See bugzilla #89.
- ospfd: 'default-originate always' loses the 'always' qualifier.
Some regressions fixed in 0.99.3:
- bgpd: workqueues were too conservative and could backlog under load
(e.g. continual session up then reset), eventually leading to OOM.
- ospfd: crash on startup (and only startup) if redistribute was
- bgpd: SEGV in bgp_aspath.c fixed.
- bgpd: memory leak in bgp_aspath.c fixed
- ospfd: oversize LSA support was not functional, fixed.
- ospfd: leak of connected struct fixed
- ospfd: NSM problems fixed, see bug #234
- vtysh: integrated config file reading should work again.
- zserv: flags above 32bits should make it across to daemons now
(affecting Solaris and IFF_NOXMIT and IFF_VIRTUAL)
- ripd: MD5 auth verification fixed.
The full changelog is available at:
Submitted by: Boris Kovalenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)