- Bump PORTREVISION after the latest change to converters/libiconv because
rsync uses locale_charset when the ICONV option is enabled. 
- Replace CFLAGS+=-I... with CPPFLAGS+=-I... to fix warnings during
configure about headers being accepted by the compiler but not the
- Replace CONFIGUREDCFLAGS (guard against CFLAGS damage by MAKE_ENV)
with CPPFLAGS. The dist makefile contains CFLAGS=@CFLAGS@ so CFLAGS
in MAKE_ENV isn't a problem.
- Replace ac_cv_header_iconv_h=no with --disable-iconv-open. The first
disables HAVE_ICONV_H while the latter disables USE_ICONV_OPEN but both
are checked in rsync.h:
#if defined USE_ICONV_OPEN && defined HAVE_ICONV_H
- Set ac_cv_search_libiconv_open=no when empty(ICONV_LIB). This prevents
detection of libiconv when the ICONV option is disabled, but it is also
needed on FreeBSD 10 with libiconv installed to prevent linking with
- New LIB_DEPENDS syntax.
- Move pre-configure to post-patch.
- Remove malloc.h patching.
- Replace MAKE with MAKE_CMD. MAKE is the currently running make and
MAKE_CMD is the make used to build the port.
- Unmute installation commands.
Reported by: "Kenta S." <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Approved by: ehaupt