|Commit found by message id
Mon, 20 Dec 2010
[ 19:50:45 ohauer ] |
net-mgmt The multi-router traffic grapher
- update mrtg to version 2.17.0
The update to 2.17.0 uncludes:
* added rrdcached support
- new keyword: RRDCached: which overrides anything set in the
RRDCACHED_ADDRESS environment variable and sets MRTG to work in
RRDCached mode. This verifies that you're using a unix-domain
socket and the socket is writable.
- Check for environment variable RRDCACHED_ADDRESS and use this
if no explicit address was set in the cfg file, making the same
config validity checks.
- Make warning if using rrdcached to the effect that the threshold
checks will no longer work.
- If in rrdcached-mode, and using RRDTool 1.4, then force use of
update rather than updatev (as rrdcached does not yet support
updatev) and consequently bypass the threshold checks.
- Changes to validity check error messages to also report the
file containing the error (as well as the line).
* Added support for glob patterns in include
* Make daemon reload cfg automatically when it changes
* added support for Arista to cfgmaker
* fix cfgmaker to work in mixed v1/2/3 snmp environment
* do not stringify arguments to conversion function let eval take
care of this
* untaint inlast and outlast to make perl taint mode happy
Submitted by: Alexey V. Panfilov <ports _at_ subnets.ru> (maintainer)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: net-mgmt/mrtg
show all files
hide all files
13 vulnerabilities affecting 18 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new